Gatekeeper a.k.a. soOmoonjang
◇ Gatekeeper ◇
Size – 144 * 144 (168 * 176)
Number of players – 2
Tileset – MarSaraEx2, CharEx2, Slayn
Spawn Positions – 11, 5
Base Count – 16
Uploaded on – NA, EU, KR (as soOmoonjang)
– soO fighting! Cheer for his continuing challenge. The one who is waiting at the finals: the Gatekeeper.
– Old asian kingdom built on barren lands. Be a gatekeeper and defend your bases with mineral walls.
– Asian pagoda doodad sets TM – Ask me if you want to use these in your map.
– A 2 player point symmetry map. Standard map with a distinct feature.
– Two choices available for third base. Normal one and super-close one. Mineral nodes of closer third are also shortening the natural entrance. You should be careful to take this base.
– Taking expansions in counter clockwise gives you a normal expansion pattern while clockwise one gives shorter but more vulnerable pattern. The latter can also help defending air harasses to main.
– Middle is doughnut-shaped. Similar to Planet S, passing lowest ground is required to go across middle.
– Rocks are narrowing the space in front of closer third. You may destroy them to get wider area.
– The map has lots of outer routes, but most of them require passing through ramps to lowest grounds. Armies can be exposed to defenses from high ground when attempting outer attacks.
◇ Patch Notes