[b](4) Char Aleph[/b]
Size : 168×168
Spawn Positions : 8 at 1,2,4,5,7,8,10,11
Published on [NA],[EU],[KR],[SEA] – [Official] Char Aleph
This map is supported by KeSPA Proleague Lobby Mod, WCS GameHeart
[b]90 degrees Camera View[/b]
[b]‘Char Aleph’[/b] is a space platform in near orbit over Char planet. Originally, the platform was built by the Terran for heavy metal mining on Char planet, but after It was infested by the zerg and used as an orbital nesting site and hatchery.
[b]’Aleph'[/b] (the first letter of the Canaanite) means a new beginning, and [b]’Omega'[/b] (the last letter of Greek) means the last battle of brood war. In the start and the end of this, Terran Dominion, UED, and Protoss Amada converged on the platform but were all defeated by Kerrigan’s forces.
[b]‘Char Aleph’[/b] has an backdoor natural in the main, so you can play more stable. After that, you can select the expansion according to the position of the opponent to keep a safe distance from the opponent’s troops.
This map has a [b]new terrain object : ‘Two-Step Ramp’[/b]. You have to climb more ramps to reach the third or the fourth. Not only it is more defensive, but It will also require much thinking as opponents advance.
- An enemy spawns at every starting location except the natural which is attached to the main that you start.
(For example, if enemy spawns 1 o’clock, you spawns at one of every starting location except 1, 2 o’clock.)
- The main entrance can be blocked with one Barracks and two Supply Depots. You can expand the main ramp by destroying rocks as you need.
- There is the ‘Reaper Way’ to go from the third, fourth to the main.
- The third and the fourth are made up of the [b]‘Two-Step Ramp’[/b], and easy to defend because of Destructible Rock.
[b]▶ Change Log[/b]
- Fragmented Rocks on the main ramps changed to 1000 hit points and 0 armor from 2000 hit points and 3 Armor.
- Fragmented Rocks on the main ramps changed to 1 armor from 0 Armor.
[b]▶ Detail Design[/b]